DDS Overhead Management, or DDSOM, is a group purchasing organization created to aggregate the purchasing power of MGE clients. The vendors we’ve negotiated with offer discounts to DDSOM members on a variety of items and services, including dental supplies, labs, implants, marketing services, etc. Additional vendors are already in the works, as we will continuously strive to offer our members a variety of purchasing options addressing nearly every cost associated with a dentist’s overhead.
The DDSOM team is very excited to present these savings opportunities to our members as we believe they will result in HUGE overhead reduction for your practices.
Enrollment and Membership Fees:
DDS Overhead Management is a new company with personnel dedicated to securing huge cost savings opportunities on behalf of our members.
Although this offer is available only to MGE clients, being an MGE client does not automatically make you a member of DDS Overhead Management. To join DDSOM, you must enroll, sign a membership agreement and agree to pay a monthly membership fee.
The DDSOM monthly membership fee secures your access to the discounts and other incentives that DDSOM personnel have already negotiated and will be continuing to negotiate on your behalf.
How to get started:
There are a few steps to getting started with DDS Overhead Management:
- Click the “Sign Up” button
- Read and sign the membership agreement. Please read this agreement in full because there are some important conditions for the membership that you’ll need to be aware of.
- If you have more than one practice, please enter the additional practice information on Attachment A to the membership agreement.
- Next, enter your credit card information for the monthly membership fee.
- Click on the submit button to complete the enrollment process.
- You can begin to take advantage of the savings opportunities as soon as your enrollment process is completed!
- An onboarding email will be sent to you with your member ID number and other important information (who to contact at each vendor and so on). Please save your member ID number because you will need it in the future.
- The participating vendors will be listed on the DDSOM website at ddsom.com. Please contact the vendors using the contact information provided on the website. Tell them you are a DDS Overhead Management Member and provide your membership ID number to receive member discounted pricing.
- If you have any questions or need help, contact us anytime using the “Contact Us” form on the website or call (800) 640-1140.